School Poster Contest
Attention Schools – get your students showing their Carnival Spirit! All elementary school aged children from kindergarten to and including Grade 7 are eligible to enter a poster they create using the tagline “Snow Much Fun”. Classes are asked to display their posters at their school. Judging will take place at Thurs. Feb 3- Friday Feb 4, 2022. Prizes and ribbons will be provided for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in each grade. And teachers, remember, we have a draw for you too! Email [email protected] to confirm your participation and book your judging time.
Prizing provided by Vernon Teach & Learn
1. Poster must be on 11 x 17 white paper
2. Poster must be aligned so the short sides are the top and bottom of the poster (portrait/vertical layout).
3. The title “Snow Much Fun” must be displayed on the front of the poster.
4. The students name, grade, as well as the teacher’s name and school of the entrant must be shown on the bottom right hand corner, on the FRONT of the poster.
5. No parent assisted or computer generated posters please.
Note: Not following the contest rules will result in deduction of points in the contest