Attention Schools – get your students showing their Carnival Spirit! All elementary school aged children from kindergarten to and including Grade 7 are eligible to enter a poster they create using the Carnival theme CarnivalTV. Classes are asked to display their posters at their school. Judging will take place at Thurs. Feb 2 – Fri. Feb. 3, 2023. Prizes and ribbons will be provided for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in each grade plus a prize for every student who participates from Vernon Teach and Learn! And teachers, remember, we have a draw for you too! Email [email protected] to confirm your participation and book your judging time.
- Poster must be on 11 x 17 white paper
- Poster must be aligned so the short sides are the top and bottom of the poster (portrait/vertical layout).
- The title “CarnivalTV” must be displayed on the front of the
- The students name, grade, as well as the teacher’s name and school of the entrant must be shown on the bottom right hand corner, on the FRONT of the
- No parent assisted or computer generated posters
Note: Not following the contest rules will result in deduction of points in the contest
Download your Entry form here
Thanks to our Sponsor